Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Sammy I am...

My Sammy is the funniest, most lovable, cutest, and yes most oblivious little guy ever, and yes you guessed it, he is just like I was when I was a kid. Or so says my mom. :) Anyway, just thought I would share a Sammy moment. Last night at dinner, he said that he was not tasting right and his tongue had not been working well for a day or so. So as any good mom might have done, I told him to swallow what was in his mouth, take a drink and rinse all the food down and I would take a look. So off went Sammy to the bathroom. ????? hmmm, next you hear the water, OK, then comes the gagging coughing sounds, ????hmmmm, what is he doing? So I call out to ask if he is alright, and the "yes" comes back, and he is soon to follow. His tongue was ready to be checked he said. So he came over, opened wide, and I saw his tongue was just fine, however, his breath smelled of lime, coconut...was that soap? Oh yes, Bath and Body works lime coconut. So I asked him why his mouth smelled of soap, and wouldn't you know his reply was.." you told me to clean out my mouth, so I did, but the soap did not taste very good"... ahhh, yes, why didn't I think of that! Sometimes common sense leaves even the brightest of us a bit dull. :) And the tongue? that is what comes when you lick on a lollipop too much. Just gotta love my Sammy!

3 comments:

Wagener family fun said...

This is the best laugh I have had in a while. Good genes in that boy!

JJandFive said...

We love him! ; )

Madeira girl said...

I like the new look! Good job Matt! :)