Thursday, September 3, 2009

We LOVE legos!!!!!

Oh yes, we do love legos. Never in my girlie world did I ever imagine there could be such passion over small plastic blocks. And yet, I find, even I love legos. They must be the best toy ever invented. They can be anything you could ever imagine, and let me tell you, young boys' imaginations are endless. So when Lego decided to open it's Concord store, we, of course had to be there. Poor Matt had to work, so that meant me and the boys had to go it alone. First, we went to the store to buy our legos that would enable us to get our commemorative r2-d2 lego block. Then we lined up to be a part of building an 8 ft. R2-D2. Then back to the store for our certificates of participation.
(Building the r2-d2)

(Huge pile of legos to build with in the classroom at the lego store.)

Oh my goodness, how happy can 2 boys be with a 6ft. lego clone trooper....his name is Rex.
(Talk about mom points... :) )
Posted by Picasa

No comments: