Wednesday, January 16, 2008

It's a Boy!

IT'S A BOY!!!!! For those of you who thought I was done, you would still be right, but I am loving being an auntie. I had the priviledge of flying to Houston last week to help my younger sister Becky with her new baby. I had so much fun. I got to do all the fun stuff except being up all night. ( hee,hee...sorry Beck) Little Jackson Kyle decided to come about 4 weeks early weighing in at a wopping 5lb 13 oz. He was in NICU for 5 days, but came home 2 days before I got there. He was also jaundiced, poor little guy, but we got him over that so that by the end of the week he was eating better and more alert.














Here are the proud new parents, Becky and Kyle with little Jackson. How fun...there is nothing like that first baby and all the sweetness that comes with it. They are both doing well, though Kyle is waiting til the cord falls off before he commits to changing any diapers. Soon enough though, we all know, he will be an old pro.







Poor baby, he was so sad when I told him I had to go home and take care of my own boys, he made me promise that I would come visit again. I just can't stand it, he is just so cute! So there you have it. I will post pictures as I get them and keep you all updated.













Now, since I didn't have a blog when I first became an auntie, let me do a little more bragging. This is a picture of my other baby, my niece Sydney. She was born in April of '07, and is just as cute as she can be. She loves stuffed animals and is on the go all the time. She will be walking any day now. Good luck Katie.
So now you have seen all my babies, there should be no more wondering if we are done or not. I am done giving birth, but not to having more babies to spoil, that is just too much fun.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Awwh he is cute.

JJandFive said...

awwww! So glad to see pictures! (Glad to find your blog finally too!) Welcome to the blogging world! See ya in cyperspace!

Wagener family fun said...

I am SOOOOO EXCITED!!! (that you have a blog)
I have been keeping up with what is new in your life by asking everyone else. Now I get to keep up with you via cyberspace. I so miss you and all the fun that we used to have! Hey check out my blog I can't wait to hear from you. You need too keep up with this so I don't miss a beat. OK I am being selfish here but hey it's been 2 years since I last saw you =(