Thursday, October 23, 2008

The Bradford Store

Every week we pass by The Bradford Store, and this particular, beautiful day, we just had to stop. What a great little place! The blacksmith was out working and he stopped and gave the boys a whole lesson on blacksmithing. Very cool, and also found out he will do commissioned pieces. I would love to have him do my door knocker, we will see.
And you certainly can't go and not get a fun treat, so we got the kids an ice cream. It was a little windy, which made it a bit cool, but there was certainly no complaining.
You never know where you will find a treasure. This is the chandelier I bought at the little shop in the barn. It will hang in the stairwell. Yes, I can hear some of you saying hmmmm....that's nice.... ahemm, but just you wait. It will be perfect in my eclectic little farm house. I just love it! (and, it was even under budget!)
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

The Nilsen Nest said...

LOVE the chandelier! Great find! Glad to see you all are doing well! We'll all need to hang out again soon! Hope the house is coming along!

Heather said...

That is beautiful! I love it!

Wagener family fun said...

I so love this chandelier super find and under budget is always fun for the wallet.
Shawna

JJandFive said...

I love it!