Thursday, October 23, 2008

A Chimney Like No Other

Ok Shawna...you asked for it, and now you finally get it. My chimney!!! Isn't it great? Now I know there are mixed opinions over my chimney on the front of the house, but let it be known, I LOVE IT!

Please, don't take me too serious.:) It really isn't an idle in my heart. I just think it is unique and grand.
So here is the rest of the update. The chimney, as you see, is done. We now have all our windows, and as of yesterday should have all our doors. They will be starting exterior this week and hopefully will drywall by the end of this month if all goes well. When it looks different, I will post some new pictures. Shouldn't be too long. Please pray, though, Jeremy is in yet another trial with the county. This time over getting them to do the sewer and water hook-ups. So it is very possible that some of the houses will be done and have no water. Please pray that the Lord would give him favor and that he can finish these houses.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

It should read, "Now I know there are mixed reviews on the chimney being on the FRONT of the house..."

WE'RE APPROVED!!!!!!!

Wagener family fun said...

I actually like the chimney on the front. It reminds me of the good country houses from back home. I can see you now with your cute little outfit (modern clothing) sipping tea trying to get into your (classic country) surroundings. You are eclectic (sp?) but it fits you well. I so miss hanging out with you. We need to get together some time soon.
Thanks a bunch for the pics.
Love ya!
Shawna

The Brown Family said...

Yeah you're back blogging :)!!! The chimney looks great :). Did I tell you we're blogging now? I'd love for you to visit!

thebrownsbanterings.blogspot.com

Miss you...
Gisele

JJandFive said...

Grand, indeed. totally fun : ) I'm so happy for you.

3orange1blonde said...

can you give some updates?