Sunday, February 15, 2009

What Boys do When Mommy Is Sick

Make a lego board game of course! The boys wanted to play a board game, but since they are all packed now, Daddy just made them one. Yes, I don't understand either. He just does it. They disappear for a couple hours and emerge with a full board game made of legos with rules included. Do take a closer look at the bottom picture, it is quite detailed, spaces for moving, traps, jewels to be collected/lost, parts of armor to be collected, all to win the game. Amazing! And get this, it even comes with a bicker rule...if there is any bickering, all players must write "I will love my brother more than myself." five times. It worked.
And I hear expansion packs are coming soon.



Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

haycox said...

I LOVE this! What creativity! My boys love Legos too and so I'm going to show them this and see if they get inspired. I'm going to have to incorporate the "bickering" rule in our house. What a great idea!

Heather said...

Hey! Are you moved and settled?!

Christopher was inspired to build a game board after seeing that one. Waiting anxiously for pics of a furnished house!

H

JJandFive said...

March, April, May.....