Wednesday, April 16, 2008

7x7

After much procrastination, I now give you 7 of everything I can remember....
7 things to do before I die:
-see my children come to know Christ as their saviour
-see my health restored
-spend lots of time enjoying my husband
-go to Italy
-go to Hawaii again
-know my grandchildren
-see the grand canyon

7 things I can't do well:
-remember
-um, remember anything past 4 seconds
-laundry (my husband threatened to get a laundry service, I told him to go ahead, hmmm...guess he wasn't that serious)
-go without my boys for too long
-cook without a recipe
-keep houseplants alive
-pass a multiple choice test (yes, including the SAT....if only it was an essay test)

7 favorite movies:
-Pride and Prejudice
-While You Were Sleeping
-You've Got Mail
-Sleepless In Seattle
-How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
-Harry Potter
-Sweet Home Alabama

7 things I often say:
-"might could" don't know, but I may be part redneck
-"Outside, NOW!" ( some energy just can't be contained)
-"Lord please forgive me for not responding with kindness and grace."
-"What are you eating???"
-"Focus...."
-"I love you"
-"Stop eating my chocolate chips!"

7 things I like about my husband:
-funny
-cute
-thinks I am perfect (who's to say he's wrong?)
-awesome Dad
-hard worker
-he's a genius
-he's the BEST!

7 Favorite Books and Authors:
-Jane Austen
-Wheel of Time Series
-Stepping Heavenward
-Harry Potter
That is about 30 books, so I quit.

7 People to Tag:
-any 7 people who have not been tagged already, you know who you are

Hope you all enjoyed!

4 comments:

Heather said...

We miss you guys! Like the list!

Madeira girl said...

Great job Tracie! And you even did the whole thing. I only did half. :)

3orange1blonde said...

Thanks for posting..I was looking and looking! Great 7 tings before you die..love that list.

JJandFive said...

this is so funny : )