Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Carowinds II

As the day moved on, we discovered not all rides are created equal, nor are all rides as equally fun. Take for example, the Ricochet. This ride only seats four and it's only purpose is to make you feel as though you are being thrown over a cliff over, and over, and yes over again. Sammy and I are both afraid of heights and did not appreciate this too much. We were both crying by the end. And the guys, well the same as above except as they were being tossed overboard, they were getting their knees bashed too. Fun, huh?

Ok, so we didn't just ride the kiddie rides. Myself and the Matts went on this lovely beast, and we soon discovered that we really must be getting old because there were parts of you being shaken and beaten apart that you didn't even know you had. Those kiddie rides rock!!! Though Matt and Matt did still enjoy the Drop Zone.
(PS: I am trying to post more pictures so I can use my blog as some of my scrapbooking, so my blogs will be getting more detailed. Hope you enjoy, if not, sorry...you can just skim if you want.)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: