Wednesday, August 27, 2008

July Begins

July for us was a very busy month, but it was a blast. We decided that our camping trip wasn't good enough to be our only summer adventure, so we grabbed some friends and headed to Carowinds. This is the first time our boys had ever been near a roller coaster so we were ready for some fun. The great part about having friends for this is peer pressure. Let me tell you....no one was going to be outdone by anyone else. So we all rode most everything, and had a great time.
The lines for most of the day were almost non-existent. There were several rides we were able to stay on and ride again.
One of the favorites was the Goldrush, not too big, not too small. Oh yah, and the other thing about bringing friends is that your kids decide it would be more fun riding with their friends, so I just had to ride on my own. Girl Power!!!
These guys were too funny. They were both apprehensive on most of the rides at first, but since one was riding, the other HAD to, and vice versa. So they both ended up riding most everything, and even better is that even after the ride they would not really admit if they didn't like it, for fear of "the friend"......all rides, no complaining...hmmmm, not a bad deal. They were both surprised though at how many rides they actually did like. (see?? peer pressure is not all bad...just think of all the fun they would have missed otherwise. Berthalots, you guys are awesome!)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Wagener family fun said...

I can not believe how BIG your boys are getting. They are so handsome and tall! Girl I agree with the Ricochet I can not even handle that ride anymore instant headache. The children LOVE it though and by the looks of yours I see that they agree.

Wagener family fun said...

I can not believe how BIG your boys are getting. They are so handsome and tall! Girl I agree with the Ricochet I can not even handle that ride anymore instant headache. The children LOVE it though and by the looks of yours I see that they agree.