Friday, August 29, 2008

Sister, sister

Towards the end of July, I had the great pleasure of having my younger sister, Becky, and her son Jackson to visit us. We just had so much fun hanging out and talking kid stuff and everything else stuff. And as you can see, we practiced our photography skills. Sorry, Beck, I can't find any of you or even us together. We will have to do better next time.
Hopefully my movie works. It's stuff like this that makes you want another one. (or one that you can just keep for a while...) It was just so funny because every time I said "mommy", he would just laugh. You should watch for "daddy", it is pretty funny.
What kind of auntie would I be if I didn't convince his mommy to feed him a new food and take pictures. We tried those Gerber cereal things. He choked them down, but was not very enthusiastic. Little does he know that in a couple months, they will be his favorite food.
You may be wondering at this point where does a shark in a toilet fit into a visit with my sister....Welllll, if you don't know already, I have a little jokester on my hands that goes by the name of Samuel "Trouble" Lucas. He decided that it would be funny to put his toy shark in the toilet, close the lid, and wait for my sister to use the restroom. I should have wondered why he was watching the bathroom so closely. So just as he planned Becky went in expecting an uneventful trip and came out a bit surprised and a little flustered. Sammy just started laughing and laughing. Becky figured out what was going on, and fortunately has a pretty good sense of humor so Sammy lived to see another day. All I know is I am out of this one. Sammy is now on his own, because he doesn't know Auntie Becky like I do....
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

JJandFive said...

The shark.
Love it.
: )

Heather said...

Cam put a pink duck in the toilet, not as effective as the shark!