Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Pizza! Pizza!

Why do I post a picture of a pizza? To remind myself to be thankful for what we can eat. For those who don't know, Christopher recently tested positive for gluten intolerance which we think has been the cause for some past issues he has had. His genetic testing also showed that it runs in the family. I would also adhere to the gluten free diet due to the autoimmune issues I have experienced which we believe are linked to gluten intolerance. So there is the long and the short of it. So as we seek to change life in this way, I have done a lot of cooking to try and find good alternatives for my boy's favorites. But at this point, as good as it looks, it is still "homemade" pizza. Sigh.... So this is where I remind myself that this is an answer to prayer, and thank my good God for providing a way to help my baby feel better. As hard as this diet may be, it is all worth it when my 10 year old has all his old energy, no stomach aches or other odds and ends feel bad stuff. Thank you Lord for the provision!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: