Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Christmas Day

So I told you we light up their room in the morning, and someone said they had been awake, but I'm looking at this and thinking that they were not. It was kind of funny because they did not come running out, instead they gathered all their Webkinz, then came out. Not in a hurry, I guess.



This year we did something a little different for gifts. Usually we give 3 gifts to align with the 3 gifts Jesus recieved. We still like the idea behind that, but felt like the kids already had a lot of toys and that fewer would be better. So we decided to do a family gift. A Wii, it was, for everyone. Yes, even me. Actually the Fit was more for me, but regardless, we got the system for the family. It was really fun. The boys were so excited and it is something else we can do together. They amazingly got no legos that day. Christopher was actually a little concerned that maybe Santa's workshop was having some problems with their Lego department. :) No worries though, Santa apparently delivered them all to my in-laws. So they certainly didn't go without. That didn't even count the stockings. It is all of ours favorite part. You just can't beat all the little goodies and treats. I hope you all had a Merry Christmas, too. And for all you faithful readers, my gift to you is to try to keep current with my blog. :)Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Madeira girl said...

Good, good, good idea! They look SOOOO happy too!