Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Kitchen and Colors

Here is my kitchen, mostly done. I couldn't get a good picture of the granite on the island. I will try again later when the light is better. It has a lot of movement and variation of color, very cool.

They will be painting this week. So here are the colors. The whole of the house will be a butter cream, the top swatch. Sorry, it is hard to get a true color. The terracotta will be our master. The green will be the master bath and laundry. The bluish gray at the bottom will be the half bath and the boys' bath, and the gray is for the boy bedrooms. Once the rooms are painted, I will try to get some better pictures, but this should give you some idea of what is to come. We are also looking at a Feb. 28th move date. So pray, pray, pray.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

The Nilsen Nest said...

So beautiful! I love the back splash you chose too! It's getting close now! Bet you all are so very excited! :)

Kelly said...

I love your kitchen! Just think you will be whipping up a batch of chocolate chip cookies in your new kitchen soon.

Anonymous said...

lovin it!! Go Tracie!