Thursday, January 8, 2009

The Perfect Christmas Tree

The perfect Christmas tree, found at last.
So now, they cut it, bind it and tie it to your car for you to take home and decorate. Though, I must say I am a little disappointed in myself this year. My tree is perfect, obviously since I picked it. ;) But it seems to be a little on the small side, at least for me. That's ok, it actually fits the space we have for it, go figure.....
Matt always puts the angel on the tree. Funny, I don't have any pictures of the boys decorating. It's probably because it didn't take long to decorate since it was so small. HeeHee. We actually didn't get to use all our ornaments this year because of the size difference, so only the favorites this year.

Ahhhh.....what is better than a beautiful Christmas tree lit with colored lights to set the tone for a cool December night.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

A beautiful Christmas tree with WHITE lights.

Kim said...

You go girl! Colored lights are the only lights for me!