Thursday, January 8, 2009

Lil' Grandfather Mtn.

This is the sweetie that humors me every year by driving me up a mountain to walk around in the wet and cold only to walk some more in search of my most perfect Christmas tree.
These are the boys that sometimes hold mixed opinions about walking around in the wet and cold to find my most perfect Christmas tree. Though they usually enjoy themselves too. If nothing else you get hot chocolate, a horse ride, and a visit with Santa at the end. How bad can it be? ( And lest I forget the friends who also indulge me on my search for the perfect tree, thanks Gibsons for walking in the wet and cold for my perfect tree. :) )
Sammy always likes the small ones. Hmmm...too small though.
Christopher, like myself, likes them BIG. Maybe a little too big.
.................................................
Posted by Picasa

No comments: